EARTH EXPO SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the rules that apply to your participation in our Social Media Competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules.
- The promoter of the competition is Earth Expo.
- The competition is open to South African residents aged 21 or over.
- To enter the competition you should follow the steps defined on the competition’s post.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for the competition will be listed on the competition image. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- The prize is for one winner only, to be determined by a random draw of correct entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The contents of the price may be subjected to further Terms and Conditions from the supplier.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public Earth Expo Facebook page at 12:00, on the listed date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
- If the winner does not respond within one week of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- Prize excludes airfare, unless specifically mentioned